Customer Information, Data Storage and Potential Disclosure
When you purchase something from our store, we may collect personal information, such as your name, address and email address, as part of the buying process. We also allow you to provide us a billing address, shipping address, and payment card information if you wish and require this data if you purchase items from the Site. When you browse our Site or store, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address. This gives us information about your browser and operating system.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information with the sole objective of fulfilling previously specified purposes and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal information is collected lawfully and fairly. Where appropriate, we obtain the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal information using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- If required to so by law, or if you violate our terms of services, we may disclose your personal information.
- We ensure that information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information is readily available to our customers.
Email marketing (if applicable)
With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, promotions, new products, and other updates.
We may use analytic tools or employ third-party analytics tools such as Google Analytics to help us measure traffic and usage trends and understand more about our user demographics. We may also work with third-party partners to employ technologies, including statistical modeling tools, which attempt to recognize you across multiple devices.
Age of Consent
In compliance with state and federal laws, we do not promote, either by verbiage or graphics, marijuana’s recreational or medical use to anyone under the age of 18. By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
CannaVida is intended for those 21+ years old only!
CannaVida does not promote, condone or advocate illicit or illegal drug use. CannaVida cannot be held responsible for material on its website pages, or pages to which we provide links, which promote, condone or advocate illicit drug use or illegal activities.
CannaVida reserves the right to update and improve website information at any time without notice. Continued use of our site implies consent to the changes. We cannot be held responsible for inconvenience caused by subsequent changes.
CannaVida’s website provides materials “as is.” CannaVida makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, CannaVida does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.